Forum créé le 15/5/2001 06:10 et administré par Jean-Matthieu Cloitre

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
nicovic
France
Posté le:
9/5/2005 00:13
Sujet du message:
Andre sur coria apres le match !!
Répondre            

Agassi slams Coria after semi-final defeat in Rome
Sat 07 May, 9:25 PM

ROME (AFP) - Andre Agassi slammed Guillermo Coria for his "unacceptable behaviour" after losing to the Argentinian in the semi-finals of the Rome Masters.

Ninth seed Coria beat the eight-time Grand Slam champion 7-5, 7-6 (7/0) in a fractious semi-final to set up a meeting in Sunday's showpiece with Rafael Nadal, whom he lost to in the Monte Carlo final last month.

Teen sensation Nadal, going for his fifth singles title this year, battled back from a set down to beat Spanish compatriot David Ferrer 4-6, 6-4, 7-5.

Agassi was upset that Coria insisted one of his borderline returns in the first set was definitely out, even before the ball had touched the floor.

"He shook his finger before the ball bounced and then he circles it (the mark) as if it was obviously out and starts walking back," said the sixth seed, a winner here in 2002.

"I understand making a mistake, but I don't understand suggesting that when it's that close, that it's clearly out.

"It was an unreasonable response and one I didn't appreciate at all. If you're not sure, that's what the umpire is there for.

"It's better to be not sure - that's okay, we can live with that - but to act like it's sure when it's obviously close is unacceptable behaviour."

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum