Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
Ronymeran
Posté le:
23/4/2024 05:03
Sujet du message:
Poxet 60 mg
Répondre            

Can Poxet 60 mg use improve older men's ability to maintain intimacy and closeness with their partners?

Poxet 60 mg contains Dapoxetine as its active ingredient, which is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) used to treat premature ejaculation (PE) in men. While Poxet 60 mg is primarily designed to help men delay ejaculation and improve control over ejaculation, its use can potentially have positive effects on older men's ability to maintain intimacy and closeness with their partners.

Potential Benefits of Poxet 60 mg for Older Men:
Sexual Health:
Improved Ejaculatory Control: Poxet 60 mg can help men delay ejaculation and improve control over ejaculation, addressing premature ejaculation and potentially enhancing sexual satisfaction for both partners.
Mental Health:
Reduced Anxiety and Stress: Successfully treating premature ejaculation with Poxet 60 mg can reduce feelings of anxiety, stress, and performance pressure, leading to improved mental well-being and overall quality of life.
Relationship Satisfaction:
Enhanced Intimacy: Improved sexual function and satisfaction with the use of Poxet 60 mg can lead to enhanced intimacy and closeness with a partner, potentially strengthening the relationship.
Communication:
Openness and Understanding: Addressing sexual concerns such as premature ejaculation with Poxet 60 mg may encourage open communication and understanding between partners, fostering a supportive and empathetic relationship.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum