Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
josephnewbrown
Posté le:
13/4/2024 04:44
Sujet du message:
Zhewitra 20 mg
Répondre            
Email:
josephnewbrown@gmail.com

Zhewitra 20 mg is a medication used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. It contains vardenafil, which is a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor. Here are some key points about Zhewitra 20 mg:

Mechanism of Action: Vardenafil, the active ingredient in Zhewitra, works by inhibiting the PDE5 enzyme. This inhibition leads to increased levels of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) in the smooth muscle cells of the penis. Elevated cGMP levels relax the blood vessels and improve blood flow to the penis, facilitating the achievement and maintenance of an erection during sexual stimulation.

Treatment of Erectile Dysfunction: Zhewitra 20 mg is specifically indicated for the treatment of ED, which is the inability to achieve or sustain an erection sufficient for satisfactory sexual activity. It is not intended for use in women or children.

Onset and Duration of Action: Vardenafil has a relatively rapid onset of action, with effects typically observed within 30 minutes to 1 hour after administration. The duration of action can last up to 4-5 hours, providing a sufficient window of opportunity for sexual activity.

Dosage and Administration: The recommended starting dose of Zhewitra for most men is usually 10 mg, taken orally as needed, approximately 30 minutes before anticipated sexual activity. Depending on individual response and tolerability, the dose may be adjusted to 20 mg or reduced to 5 mg. It's important to follow dosing instructions and not exceed the prescribed dose.

Safety and Side Effects: Common side effects of vardenafil include headache, flushing, nasal congestion, dizziness, or gastrointestinal discomfort. Serious side effects such as priapism (prolonged erection) are rare but require immediate medical attention. Men with certain medical conditions or those taking medications that may interact with vardenafil should use Zhewitra under medical supervision.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum