Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
stephenbarkin
Posté le:
9/4/2024 07:01
Sujet du message:
Is Poxet 90 Mg safe for allergies?
Répondre            

Poxet 90 mg is a medication primarily used to treat premature ejaculation (PE) in men. It contains dapoxetine hydrochloride as its active ingredient, which is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI).

When considering the safety of Poxet 90 mg for individuals with allergies, it's important to consider the following:

Active Ingredient: Dapoxetine hydrochloride is the active ingredient in Poxet 90 mg. If you have a known allergy or hypersensitivity to dapoxetine or any other ingredients in the medication, you should not take Poxet 90 mg. It's essential to carefully read the ingredients list and consult with your healthcare provider if you have any concerns about potential allergens.

Inactive Ingredients: In addition to the active ingredient, medications like Poxet 90 mg may contain inactive ingredients such as fillers, binders, or coloring agents. These inactive ingredients can also potentially trigger allergic reactions in some individuals. If you have known allergies to specific substances commonly found in medications, be sure to check the list of inactive ingredients in Poxet 90 mg and discuss any concerns with your healthcare provider.

Medical Evaluation: Before starting treatment with Poxet 90 mg or any medication, it's essential to undergo a thorough medical evaluation. This evaluation may include discussing your medical history, including any known allergies or hypersensitivities, with your healthcare provider. They can help determine whether Poxet 90 mg is safe for you to use based on your individual circumstances.

Monitoring for Allergic Reactions: While taking Poxet 90 mg, it's essential to monitor for signs of allergic reactions, such as rash, itching, swelling, difficulty breathing, or other symptoms. If you experience any allergic reactions or adverse effects while taking Poxet 90 mg, you should seek medical attention immediately and discontinue use of the medication.

Overall, Poxet 90 mg should be used with caution in individuals with known allergies or hypersensitivities to dapoxetine or any other ingredients in the medication. It's essential to discuss any concerns about allergies with your healthcare provider before starting treatment with Poxet 90 mg. They can provide personalized recommendations and guidance based on your individual medical history and allergy profile.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum