Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
josephnewbrown
Posté le:
28/3/2024 04:14
Sujet du message:
Filitra 20 mg
Répondre            
Email:
josephnewbrown@gmail.com

Filitra 20 mg is a medication that contains vardenafil as its active ingredient, and it is primarily used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. Here are some key points about Filitra 20 mg:

Vardenafil Content: Filitra 20 mg contains 20 mg of vardenafil, which is a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor. Vardenafil works by increasing blood flow to the penis during sexual stimulation, helping men achieve and maintain an erection.

Mechanism of Action: Like other PDE5 inhibitors, vardenafil in Filitra 20 mg inhibits the action of the PDE5 enzyme, which is responsible for breaking down cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP). By inhibiting PDE5, vardenafil helps prolong the effects of cGMP, leading to smooth muscle relaxation and increased blood flow in the penis.

Onset of Action: Filitra 20 mg typically takes effect within 30 minutes to 1 hour after ingestion, although the onset may vary among individuals. It is recommended to take Filitra 20 mg approximately 30 minutes before anticipated sexual activity for optimal results.

Duration of Action: The effects of Filitra 20 mg can last for up to 4 to 6 hours after ingestion. During this time, men may experience improved erectile function and the ability to achieve and maintain erections suitable for sexual activity.

Dosage and Usage: The recommended dosage of Filitra 20 mg is one tablet taken orally with a full glass of water, approximately 30 minutes before sexual activity. It's important to follow the dosage instructions provided by a healthcare provider and avoid exceeding the recommended dose.

Safety and Precautions: While Filitra 20 mg can be effective for many men with ED, it may not be suitable for everyone. It's important to inform your healthcare provider about any other medications you are taking, as well as any underlying health conditions, to avoid potential interactions or complications.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum