Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
josephnewbrown
Posté le:
28/3/2024 02:15
Sujet du message:
Vidalista 80 mg
Répondre            
Email:
josephnewbrown@gmail.com

Vidalista 80 contains tadalafil as its active ingredient and is used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. Here's how Vidalista 80 works and its benefits:

Phosphodiesterase Type 5 (PDE5) Inhibition: Tadalafil, the active ingredient in Vidalista 80mg, works by inhibiting the action of the PDE5 enzyme. This enzyme is responsible for breaking down cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP), a chemical that promotes smooth muscle relaxation and increased blood flow in the penis during sexual stimulation.

Smooth Muscle Relaxation: When a man is sexually aroused, nitric oxide (NO) is released in the erectile tissue of the penis. NO stimulates the production of cGMP, which causes the smooth muscles in the penile arteries and corpus cavernosum (erectile tissue) to relax.

Increased Blood Flow: The relaxation of smooth muscles and vasodilation (widening of blood vessels) lead to increased blood flow to the penis. This increased blood flow fills the erectile tissue, causing it to expand and become rigid, resulting in an erection suitable for sexual activity.

Duration of Action: Vidalista 80 is known for its long duration of action, with effects lasting up to 36 hours. This extended window of efficacy allows for greater flexibility in sexual activity and spontaneity, as it does not need to be taken immediately before sexual activity.

Dosage and Usage: The recommended dosage of Vidalista 80 will depend on individual factors such as the severity of ED and response to treatment. It should be taken orally with a full glass of water, approximately 30 minutes to 1 hour before anticipated sexual activity. It's important to follow the dosage instructions provided by a healthcare provider.

Safety and Precautions: While Vidalista 80 can be effective for many men with ED, it may not be suitable for everyone. It's important to inform your healthcare provider about any other medications you are taking, as well as any underlying health conditions, to avoid potential interactions or complications.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum