Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
josephnewbrown
Posté le:
27/3/2024 06:41
Sujet du message:
Filitra 40 mg
Répondre            
Email:
josephnewbrown@gmail.com

Filitra 40 mg is a medication used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. It contains vardenafil, which is a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor. Here are some key points about Filitra 40 mg:

Mechanism of Action: Filitra 40mg works by inhibiting the enzyme PDE5 in the smooth muscle cells of the penis. This action leads to increased levels of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP), which helps relax the blood vessels and improve blood flow to the penis during sexual stimulation. As a result, men can achieve and maintain an erection suitable for sexual activity.

Onset of Action: Filitra 40 mg typically starts to work within 30 to 60 minutes after ingestion, although individual response times may vary. It's important to note that sexual arousal or stimulation is necessary for the medication to be effective.

Duration of Action: The effects of Filitra 40 mg can last for approximately 4 to 6 hours after ingestion. During this time, men may experience improved erectile function and the ability to engage in satisfactory sexual activity.

Effectiveness: Filitra 40 mg has been shown to be effective in treating ED in various clinical studies. It contains vardenafil, which is known for its efficacy in improving erectile function.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum