Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
josephnewbrown
Posté le:
19/3/2024 02:24
Sujet du message:
How Long Does The Effect Of Filitra 20?
Répondre            
Email:
josephnewbrown@gmail.com

Filitra 20 contains vardenafil as its active ingredient, which is a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. The duration of action of Filitra 20 can vary from person to person, but generally, its effects can last for about 4 to 6 hours.

Here are some key points about the duration of effect for Filitra 20:

Onset of Action: Filitra 20 is designed to start working within 30 minutes to 1 hour after ingestion. The onset of action may vary depending on factors such as individual metabolism, food intake, and overall health.

Duration of Action: The effects of Filitra 20 typically last for about 4 to 6 hours. During this time, men may experience improved erectile function and the ability to achieve and maintain erections suitable for sexual activity.

Sexual Stimulation: It's important to note that Filitra 20, like other PDE5 inhibitors, requires sexual stimulation to achieve an erection. The medication enhances the natural response to sexual stimulation by increasing blood flow to the penis.

Dosage: Filitra 20 contains 20 mg of vardenafil, which is considered a moderate-strength dose. Your healthcare provider may adjust the dosage based on your individual response and tolerability.

Side Effects: Common side effects of Filitra 20 may include headache, flushing, dizziness, indigestion, muscle or back pain, and nasal congestion. These side effects are usually mild and temporary. However, if you experience severe or persistent side effects, seek medical attention.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum