Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
joniscosttale
Posté le:
14/3/2024 05:01
Sujet du message:
How does Vriligy 60 interact with alcoho
Répondre            
Email:
joniscosttale45@gmail.com

Vriligy 60 mg contains dapoxetine, a medication used to treat premature ejaculation (PE). When considering the interaction between Vriligy 60 mg and alcohol, it's essential to understand how both substances affect the body individually and how their combination may influence each other.

Dapoxetine: Dapoxetine is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) specifically designed to delay ejaculation and improve control over ejaculation. It works by increasing the levels of serotonin in the brain, which helps regulate the ejaculatory process. Dapoxetine is rapidly absorbed after oral administration and has a short half-life, meaning it is quickly metabolized and eliminated from the body.

Alcohol: Alcohol is a central nervous system depressant that can impair cognitive function, motor coordination, and reaction time. It affects the neurotransmitter systems in the brain, including serotonin, dopamine, and gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA). Alcohol consumption can lead to sedation, drowsiness, and impaired judgment, which can affect driving ability and increase the risk of accidents.

When Vriligy 60mg and alcohol are taken together, there is a potential for additive central nervous system depressant effects. Both substances can cause drowsiness, dizziness, and impaired cognitive and motor function. Combining them may increase the risk of these side effects and may impair your ability to drive safely or operate machinery.

Therefore, it's generally recommended to avoid drinking alcohol while taking Vriligy 60 mg or any other medication containing dapoxetine. If you do choose to drink alcohol, it's essential to do so in moderation and to be aware of how it may affect you, especially in combination with dapoxetine.

Additionally, it's important to follow any specific guidance provided by your healthcare provider or medication label regarding alcohol consumption while taking Vriligy 60 mg. They can provide personalized recommendations based on your individual health status and medication regimen. If you have concerns or questions about alcohol use and its interaction with Vriligy 60 mg, it's best to discuss them with your healthcare provider for further guidance.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum