Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
Ronymeran
Posté le:
12/3/2024 05:26
Sujet du message:
Caverta 50
Répondre            

Can prolonged use of Caverta 50 mg affect the menstrual cycle in women?

Caverta 50 mg is a medication primarily used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. It contains the active ingredient sildenafil citrate, which is a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor.

There is limited evidence to suggest that prolonged use of sildenafil citrate, such as Caverta 50 mg, can affect the menstrual cycle in women. While sildenafil citrate is not typically prescribed for women, it has been studied for its potential use in treating certain medical conditions, such as pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) and female sexual arousal disorder (FSAD). However, its effects on the menstrual cycle have not been extensively studied or documented.

It's important to note that medications can sometimes have unintended effects on the body, and individual responses may vary. If a woman is taking Caverta 50 mg or any other medication containing sildenafil citrate and experiences changes in her menstrual cycle or any other concerning symptoms, she should consult with her healthcare provider.

Overall, while there may be theoretical concerns about the effects of sildenafil citrate on the menstrual cycle in women, more research is needed to fully understand its impact. Women should always discuss any concerns or questions about medications with their healthcare provider to ensure safe and appropriate use.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum