Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
cliffordfosterr
Posté le:
12/3/2024 04:20
Sujet du message:
Can certain over-the-counter medications
Répondre            

Can certain over-the-counter medications or supplements interact negatively with taking double the dosage of Sildalist?

Yes, certain over-the-counter medications and supplements can potentially interact negatively with taking double the dosage of Sildalist, which contains sildenafil and tadalafil. These interactions can lead to adverse effects such as dangerously low blood pressure, fainting, dizziness, or other complications.

Some common over-the-counter medications and supplements that may interact with Sildalist include:

Nitrates: Drugs used to treat chest pain (angina) or heart conditions like nitroglycerin can interact dangerously with Sildalist, leading to a severe drop in blood pressure.

Alpha-blockers: Medications prescribed for prostate problems or high blood pressure, such as tamsulosin or doxazosin, can interact with Sildalist and cause low blood pressure, dizziness, or fainting.

Antifungal medications: Certain antifungal drugs, like ketoconazole or itraconazole, can increase the levels of sildenafil and tadalafil in the body, leading to a higher risk of side effects.

Antibiotics: Some antibiotics, such as erythromycin or clarithromycin, can also increase the levels of sildenafil and tadalafil in the body, potentially leading to adverse effects.

Grapefruit juice: Drinking grapefruit juice can increase the levels of sildenafil and tadalafil in the body, intensifying their effects and increasing the risk of side effects.

Certain supplements: Supplements like St. John's Wort, which is used for depression, and certain herbal supplements may interact with Sildalist and cause adverse effects.

It's crucial to consult a healthcare professional before taking any medication, especially if you're already taking Sildalist or considering doubling the dosage. They can provide personalized advice based on your medical history and current medications to ensure your safety and well-being.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum