Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
josephnewbrown
Posté le:
8/3/2024 06:36
Sujet du message:
Vidalista CT 20
Répondre            
Email:
josephnewbrown@gmail.com

Vidalista CT 20 is a medication used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. It contains Tadalafil as its active ingredient, which is a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor.

Here are key points about Vidalista CT 20:

Active Ingredient: Vidalista CT 20 contains Tadalafil, which works by inhibiting the action of the enzyme PDE5. This inhibition leads to increased levels of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) in the smooth muscle cells of the penis, promoting relaxation of the blood vessels and improved blood flow during sexual stimulation.

Chewable Tablet Formulation: Vidalista CT 20 is available in a chewable tablet form, providing a convenient alternative for individuals who may have difficulty swallowing traditional tablets. The chewable form may offer faster absorption compared to traditional tablets.

Duration of Action: Similar to other Tadalafil-containing medications, the effects of Vidalista CT 20 can last for up to 36 hours after ingestion. This prolonged duration allows for a more extended time window for sexual activity compared to some other ED medications.

Consultation with a Healthcare Provider: It is important to consult with a healthcare professional before taking Vidalista CT 20. A healthcare provider can assess your medical history, current medications, and overall health condition to determine if Vidalista CT 20 is suitable for you.

Usage Instructions: Vidalista CT 20 should be chewed before swallowing and can be taken with or without food. Avoid consuming grapefruit or grapefruit juice while using Vidalista CT 20, as it may increase the risk of side effects.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum