Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
josephnewbrown
Posté le:
8/3/2024 05:18
Sujet du message:
What Is Mechanism Of Action Of Vilitra?
Répondre            
Email:
josephnewbrown@gmail.com

Vilitra, which contains Vardenafil as its active ingredient, is a medication used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED). Vardenafil is a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor, similar to Sildenafil and Tadalafil. The mechanism of action of Vilitra involves its interaction with the enzyme PDE5 in the smooth muscle cells of the penis.

Here's a step-by-step explanation of the mechanism of action:

Release of Nitric Oxide (NO): Sexual stimulation triggers the release of nitric oxide (NO) in the erectile tissue of the penis.

Activation of Guanylate Cyclase: NO activates an enzyme called guanylate cyclase, leading to an increase in cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) production.

Increased cGMP Levels: Elevated cGMP levels cause the smooth muscle cells in the penile arteries to relax and dilate, allowing increased blood flow to the penis.

PDE5 Inhibition by Vardenafil: Normally, the enzyme PDE5 breaks down cGMP, regulating its levels. Vardenafil, the active ingredient in Vilitra, inhibits PDE5, preventing the rapid degradation of cGMP.

Enhanced Blood Flow: By inhibiting PDE5, Vardenafil helps to maintain higher levels of cGMP, prolonging the relaxation of smooth muscle cells. This sustained relaxation allows for increased blood flow to the penis, promoting the engorgement of erectile tissue and the formation of an erection.

Erectile Response: The enhanced blood flow and the maintenance of cGMP levels contribute to improved erectile function, allowing men with ED to achieve and sustain an erection during sexual stimulation.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum