Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
bharatjodo11
Posté le:
7/3/2024 09:08
Sujet du message:
Rahul Gandhi Latest News updates
Répondre            

Today marked the 53rd day of the Bharat Jodo Nyay Yatra which resumed after a half-day break. It was the last day of the yatra in Madhya Pradesh. The day started with a public rally in Badnawar, addressed by Congress President Mallikarjun Kharge and party leader Rahul Gandhi , . The crowd eagerly awaited the Congress leaders for hours, chanting slogans in support of the party and its leaders.

After the welcoming speeches from Congress leaders on the stage, Mallikarjun Kharge addressed the gathering. In his familiar style, he launched an attack on the BJP, beginning with a strong criticism of Shivraj Singh Chouhan, the former Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh and the current BJP in-charge of Karnataka. Kharge said, ‘In Madhya Pradesh, there is chaos everywhere today. Even before this, there were continuous disturbances.

I am surprised that whoever comes to my Gulbarga area speaks ill of us in some way. Fifteen days ago, Shivraj Chouhan came to Gulbarga; he said that Rahul ji and Kharge ji are working together to finish Congress. When I landed at the airport, people asked me, and I said one thing – if BJP representatives are here and if media personnel meet them again, ask them why Shivraj Chouhan was removed.

What is the reason behind it? Tell us first. Is it because BJP is disappearing, or did Modi not allow him to come close? Let them answer first, and then we will respond. Shivraj Chouhan forgot that there was a massive scam like Vyapam during his rule. We raised this issue in Parliament; we kept saying it repeatedly, but Shivraj Singh said nothing at that time. Now he is saying things about us.

Rahul Gandhi Yatra , rahul gandhi news today , rahul gandhi news , rahul gandhi latest news ,

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum