Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
Ronymeran
Posté le:
7/3/2024 06:54
Sujet du message:
Poxet 60 mg
Répondre            

Can changes in liver function affect how long Poxet 60 mg works?

Yes, changes in liver function can potentially affect how long Poxet 60 mg (containing Dapoxetine) works in the body. Dapoxetine, the active ingredient in Poxet 60 mg, is primarily metabolized in the liver by various enzymes, including cytochrome P450 (CYP) enzymes.

If liver function is compromised, such as in cases of liver disease or impairment, the metabolism of drugs like Dapoxetine may be altered. This can result in changes to the pharmacokinetics of the medication, including its absorption, distribution, metabolism, and elimination from the body.

In individuals with impaired liver function, the clearance of Dapoxetine may be reduced, leading to its accumulation in the body and potentially prolonging its duration of action. Conversely, if liver function is severely impaired, the metabolism of Dapoxetine may be significantly impaired, leading to a decreased clearance and potentially increased risk of adverse effects.

Therefore, individuals with liver impairment should exercise caution when using Poxet 60 mg, and dosage adjustments may be necessary based on the severity of liver dysfunction. It's essential to consult with a healthcare professional for personalized advice and appropriate management of premature ejaculation while considering the individual's liver health status.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum