Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
Ronymeran
Posté le:
5/3/2024 03:59
Sujet du message:
Duratia 60
Répondre            

Are there any specific precautions for older men with a history of priapism when using Duratia 60 Mg?

Duratia 60 mg contains the active ingredient dapoxetine, which is primarily used for the treatment of premature ejaculation (PE). It is not indicated for the treatment of priapism. Priapism is a prolonged and painful erection unrelated to sexual stimulation and requires immediate medical attention.

For older men with a history of priapism who are considering the use of Duratia 60 mg for premature ejaculation, there are several precautions to consider:

Consultation with Healthcare Provider: Older men with a history of priapism should consult with their healthcare provider before using Duratia 60 mg or any medication for premature ejaculation. The healthcare provider can assess their medical history, evaluate the risk factors for priapism, and provide personalized recommendations based on their individual circumstances.

Monitoring for Symptoms: While Duratia 60mg is not known to cause priapism, individuals with a history of priapism should be vigilant for any signs or symptoms of priapism while taking the medication. These may include a prolonged and painful erection lasting more than four hours, which requires immediate medical attention to prevent long-term complications such as erectile dysfunction.

Understanding Risks: Although Duratia 60 mg is generally well-tolerated, there may be rare cases of adverse effects or interactions that could increase the risk of priapism in susceptible individuals. Older men should be aware of the potential risks associated with the medication and discuss any concerns with their healthcare provider.

Managing Underlying Conditions: Priapism can be associated with certain underlying medical conditions such as sickle cell disease, leukemia, or certain medications. Older men with a history of priapism should work with their healthcare provider to manage any underlying conditions or medications that may contribute to the risk of priapism.

Immediate Medical Attention: If priapism occurs while taking Duratia 60 mg or any other medication, older men should seek immediate medical attention. Prompt treatment is essential to prevent complications and preserve erectile function.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum