Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
Salelem
Posté le:
15/2/2024 16:12
Sujet du message:
Indonesia?
Répondre            

In recent months, I've been contemplating a shift to Indonesia with a unique mission – to contribute to environmental conservation in this breathtaking archipelago. Imagine this – trading my laboratory work for hands-on research in Indonesia's lush rainforests, working towards sustainable solutions. The idea sprouted from conversations with fellow environmentalists who praised Indonesia's diverse ecosystems.

Choosing the right country for an environmental scientist is akin to finding a fertile ground for planting seeds of change. Indonesia's rich biodiversity and environmental challenges make it an ideal place to apply my skills and make a positive impact on the planet.

Now, onto the practicalities – finding an eco-friendly haven. In my quest, I stumbled upon https://indonesia-real.estate/, a platform that prioritizes sustainable and eco-friendly properties. With their guidance, I found a cozy residence nestled amidst nature, aligning perfectly with my values. The entire process was eco-smooth, thanks to the commitment of the real estate professionals involved.

If you're intrigued by my eco-adventure or have questions about making a similar move for environmental work, plant your queries here. I'm also open to any green tips or recommendations for thriving in Indonesia's eco-conscious community.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum