Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
harley_gh
Posté le:
6/11/2023 06:25
Sujet du message:
Who can help with my essay?
Répondre            

I put off three essays for too long because I didn't like the topic. But now I realized that the deadline for submitting the finished assignment will soon come. I'm at a loss. I still can't bring myself to do it. Maybe someone understands history better than me? 

Nedion
Posté le:
6/11/2023 08:20
Sujet du message:
Re:
Répondre            
Email:
4598t1kxj5@happy-new-year.top

Have you tried looking for answers on the Internet? Sometimes this makes tasks much easier. Although some may consider this cheating. But helping with homework is normal, isn’t it? I can give you a link to useful articles there.I use this trick when I need to do something more formal. But you can also do everything with the help of assistants from a special service. 

denflanders
Posté le:
14/3/2024 13:35
Sujet du message:
academic writing
Répondre            
Email:
denflanders@mailnesia.com

In the realm of academic writing, the choice between active and passive voice can greatly impact the readability and perception of your work. I found a site offering a converter tool that adeptly handles this balance, making it easier to adjust my papers for the desired tone and clarity. This tool has been instrumental in refining my academic writing, ensuring it meets the highest standards of clarity and effectiveness. 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum