Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
josephnewbrown
Posté le:
29/9/2023 07:12
Sujet du message:
What Is Vilitra?
Répondre            
Email:
josephnewbrown@gmail.com

Vilitra is a medication used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. It contains the active ingredient vardenafil, which is a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor. Vardenafil works by increasing blood flow to the penis when a man is sexually aroused, allowing him to achieve and maintain an erection.

Here's some information about Vilitra:

Active Ingredient: Vilitra contains vardenafil in varying dosages, such as Vilitra 10, Vilitra 20, Vilitra 40, and Vilitra 60. The specific dosage is determined by a healthcare provider based on individual needs and the severity of the ED.

Dosage: The recommended starting dose of Vilitra is often 10 milligrams, but it can be adjusted by a healthcare provider based on individual response and tolerability. It should be taken as needed, approximately 25 to 60 minutes before sexual activity.

Usage: Vilitra should be taken orally with water. Sexual stimulation is required for it to work, so it does not produce an automatic or unwanted erection.

Duration of Action: The effects of Vilitra typically last for about 4 to 6 hours, during which time a man may find it easier to achieve and maintain an erection when sexually stimulated.

Side Effects: Common side effects of Vilitra Vardenafil may include headache, facial flushing, nasal congestion, indigestion, and dizziness. As with any medication, more serious side effects are possible, so it's important to consult a healthcare provider before using Vilitra.

Precautions: It's crucial to discuss the use of Vilitra with a healthcare provider, especially if you have underlying health conditions, take other medications, or have a history of heart problems. Vilitra should not be taken with nitrates or alpha-blockers.

Like all ED medications, Vilitra should be used responsibly and under the guidance of a qualified healthcare provider. They can provide a proper diagnosis and recommend the most suitable treatment for your condition.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum