Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
phullr
Posté le:
28/8/2023 02:07
Sujet du message:
Using GBWhatsApp's Quick Camera Feature
Répondre            
Email:
junaidyousuf006@gmail.com

GBWhatsApp's Quick Camera feature to capture and share media instantly. Follow these steps:

Open GBWhatsApp: Launch the GBWhatsApp app on your device.

Access the Chats Tab: Once the app is open, you'll likely be on the Chats tab by default. This is where you can see your ongoing conversations.

Choose a Contact: Select the contact or group to which you want to send a photo or video.

Access Quick Camera: In the conversation window, you'll see a camera icon located next to the text input box. This is the Quick Camera icon.

Capture Media: Tap on the camera icon to activate the Quick Camera feature. You'll immediately see your camera viewfinder on the screen.

Take a Photo or Video: Use the camera viewfinder to frame your shot. You can tap the white circular button at the bottom to take a photo. If you want to record a video, press and hold the same button.

Review and Edit (Optional): After capturing a photo or video, you'll be taken to a preview screen. Here, you can review your media and make edits if needed. You can crop the image, add text, stickers, or drawings to the photo.

Add a Caption (Optional): If you want to add a caption to the media you're about to share, you can type it in the text field provided on the preview screen.

Choose Recipients: Once you're satisfied with the captured media and any edits or captions you've added, tap the green arrow button or equivalent option to proceed.

Send Media: On the next screen, you'll see the list of recipients in the selected conversation. You can select multiple recipients if it's a group chat. Once you've chosen the recipients, tap the green send button (usually a paper plane icon) to share the media.

Media Sent: Your photo or video will be sent to the selected contact or group. You'll see a confirmation message indicating that the media has been sent.

Return to Chat: You'll automatically return to the chat conversation where you can continue chatting or send more media if desired.

Using GB WhatsApp's Quick Camera feature, you can capture and share photos and videos swiftly within your chats. This feature is convenient for sharing real-time moments without having to exit the chat window or go through your phone's default camera app.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum