Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
sandhryw13
Posté le:
2/5/2023 07:37
Sujet du message:
Why You Must Play Bing Homepage Quiz?
Répondre            
Email:
sandhryw13@gmail.com

Users can learn new information about themselves with the help of a new tool called the Bing Homepage Quiz. The Bing Homepage Quiz, a new feature, will employ AI to help you learn more about your personality. To make it simple for friends and family to learn more about you, you can even post your results on Facebook or Twitter. People can learn more about themselves in an inventive way with the new Bing Home Page Quiz. Visit the Bing homepage and scroll down until you see an interactive banner that reads, "Find Out Who You Really Are" to access the quiz. These tests on the Bing homepage are not for the timid. Some of them will stump you and leave you guessing, but it’s worth it to get to the end and see what happens. Bing has a new homepage quiz that will challenge you with some of the most puzzling questions on the internet.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum