Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
biyankaglr13
Posté le:
1/5/2023 08:30
Sujet du message:
What is the Final Activation Code for PC
Répondre            
Email:
biyankaglr13@gmail.com

A 5-character activation code is provided by Publishers Clearing House (PCH) at Pch.com/final for use in participating in sweepstakes and other events. There are two letters and three numbers in a common code. These kinds of codes are frequently needed to validate and activate your entry in sweepstakes and other reward competitions. You can find this code on the Publishers Clearing House postcard that was delivered to you. Your name has been entered as a potential winner in the PCH competition. It's crucial that you activate your PCH final code at pch.com/actnow as soon as feasible.
Activation code for PCH Visit pch.com/actnow
If you would like to enter the contest and have received a PCH Notification in your name, you must first open it by removing the tabs on the sides and the top without harming the code within. Once you have the pch act now code, continue with the steps below.
Now Take a look at the steps listed below:
• Launch a browser and navigate to pch.com/actnow or pch.com/final.
• Enter your 5-digit activation code into the box on the PCH act now page, then click the Submit Code button.
• The next screen will direct you to a formal registration form.
• Make sure to fill out the form's mandatory fields, which are your full name, mailing address, email address, and zip code.
Select Proceed once you've finished adding your information.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum