Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date croissante
genericbucket
Posté le:
20/4/2023 02:26
Sujet du message:
WHAT IS USE OF FLUGESIC SR TABLET
Répondre            
Site Internet:
http://genericbucket.com
https://genericbucket.com/product/flugesic-sr-400mg-tablet-flupirtine
FLUGESIC SR TABLET contains Flupirtine which belongs to a group of medicines called Nonopioid, Non-NSAID analgesics. It is used in the treatment of acute and chronic pain (such as primary headache, tumor pain, menstrual cramps, pain after traumatologic/orthopaedic operations and injuries and painful increased muscle tone of the posture and motor muscles).
FLUGESIC SR TABLET is not recommended for use in patients with liver problems. Before taking FLUGESIC SR TABLET, inform your doctor if you have kidney disease, myasthenia gravis, had or have a history of tinnitus (ringing in the ears) or if you are allergic to flupirtine.
FLUGESIC SR TABLET is not recommended for use in pregnant and breast-feeding women unless clearly advised by the doctor. FLUGESIC SR TABLET is not recommended for use in children and adolescents (below 18 years of age) unless deemed necessary and it should be used with caution in elderly patients, especially in patients with kidney problems.
The most common side effects of taking FLUGESIC SR TABLET are fatigue, dizziness, heartburn, nausea, vomiting, dry mouth, constipation and diarrhoea. Consult your doctor if any of the side effects worsen.
USES OF FLUGESIC SR TABLET
Treats acute and chronic pain (such as primary headache, tumor pain, menstrual cramps, pain after traumatologic/orthopaedic operations and injuries and painful increased muscle tone of the posture and motor muscles)
HOW FLUGESIC SR TABLET WORKS
FLUGESIC SR TABLET works by preventing the transmission of pain signals by blocking neuronal excitability and reducing the calcium influx into the cells that is responsible for the sense of pain and inflammation produced at the site of injury and damage and hence it is useful in providing relief from pain, including that is associated with muscle tension.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Take FLUGESIC SR TABLET as advised by your physician. Swallow the medicine with a glass of water and do not chew or crush the medicine. Your doctor will decide the correct dose and duration for you depending upon your age and body weight.
SIDE EFFECTS OF FLUGESIC SR TABLET
Fatigue, dizziness,Heartburn,Nausea, vomiting
Diarrhea, stomach upset, bloating and pain
Constipation,Sleep problems,Increased sweating
Loss of appetite, dry mouth,Tremors, headache
Restlessness/nervousness,Confusion,Vision problems.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum