Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
shashaellisn
Posté le:
17/4/2023 00:48
Sujet du message:
Install bbc and akams phonelink on phone
Répondre            

Here are some quick steps to get the BBC app.Your smartphone should now be open to the Google Play app.Search for the term "BBC" by typing it into the quest bar.Launch the authoritative BBC app by selecting ideas.To download the BBC app, select the Download option.The app launches after establishment.Log in right now with your Bbc.com/account/tv .You can now enjoy bbc services on your smartphone with no problems.

Click 'Get started' on the screen after opening the app on your device.To sign in with your Microsoft account, click the link. It should be the same account used to access the phone.Enter Aka.ms/phonelinkqrc into your mobile browser. This link will either start the Your Phone Companion app that is already preinstalled on your phone or take you to the app's page in the Google Play Store.Use the same Microsoft account you use on the computer to log in to this companion app. The phone will launch a screen where you can scan a QR code.

sternblast
Posté le:
17/4/2023 23:17
Sujet du message:
nice
Répondre            
Email:
saxophonebritish@gmail.com

competitors would have to wear helmets moto x3m 

stumbleguys
Posté le:
1/11/2023 23:18
Sujet du message:
orablee
Répondre            
Site Internet:
http://https://stumbleguys2.net/
The information you share is great, please continue to write about this topic regularly moto x3m 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum