Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
setupuraccounts
Posté le:
12/4/2023 01:45
Sujet du message:
SHEIN Return Policy: How And Where To Fi
Répondre            
Email:
zeinithpeter22@gmail.com

SHEIN is an online fashion retailer that offers a wide range of clothing, accessories, and beauty products. If you are not satisfied with your SHEIN purchase, you can return the product(s) by following the SHEIN return policy. Here's how and where to find SHEIN return label:

SHEIN Return Policy: Before initiating a return, it is important to understand the SHEIN return policy. According to the policy, you can return your SHEIN purchase within 15 days of receiving the order.
Initiate the Return: To initiate the return process, log in to your SHEIN account and go to the "My Orders" section. Find the order that you want to return and click on "Return Item(s)."
Print the Return Label: Once your return request is approved, you will receive a confirmation email with a return label attached.
Return the Product(s): Take the package to the nearest post office or courier service and ship it to the address mentioned on the return label.
Refund: After SHEIN receives and verifies the returned product(s), they will initiate the refund process. The refund will be credited to the original payment method used during the purchase.

In conclusion, to find the SHEIN return label, you need to initiate the return process by logging in to your SHEIN account, selecting the product(s) to be returned, and submitting the request.

Keep the tracking number and proof of shipment for reference. After SHEIN receives and verifies the returned product(s), they will initiate the refund process.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum