Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
blabling2
Posté le:
20/3/2023 23:53
Sujet du message:
Play the checkered game:Connect 4
Répondre            
Email:
marryliaee@gmail.com

Connect 4 is the famous board game all over the world. With a simple but very smart way to play, connect 4 is suitable for children from 6 years old and up. This board game requires ingenuity, perseverance and calculation of the player. Moreover, when playing with friends and relatives, children will have the opportunity to interact, enhance communication and connection.
Outstanding Features:
The first player to place 4 pieces in a row in a horizontal, vertical or diagonal row wins
If the board is filled and there is still no winner, the two players are considered a tie.
The product helps children practice thinking, calculation, ingenuity and perseverance in the process of playing. At the same time, the game also increases interaction with people when playing with friends and relatives because this game requires 2 players.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum