Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
DustinJohnson
Posté le:
18/3/2023 06:07
Sujet du message:
Cryptocurrency Cyber Protection
Répondre            
Email:
stonecharles1991@gmail.com

Hi all,
I am a developer and was recently exposed to a new problem and wanted to know if the solution to the problem is in demand.
When you want to copy a wallet address from a website to transfer money to it, there are malicious scripts that can change the address we copied from A to B so that B is the attacker's wallet.
I was interested in producing a browser plugin that would solve the problem, do you think people would pay for it and if so how much?
I thought in the $ 2 area.

JoshuaReeves
Posté le:
18/3/2023 07:33
Sujet du message:
RE: Cryptocurrency Cyber Protection
Répondre            

Yes, I agree, your idea is excellent. I think beginners often fall for this. It would be good to have a program that will immediately block any hacker attack. I also sometimes worry that my data will not be stolen, but I have not had any incidents. 

RonaldStafford
Posté le:
18/3/2023 09:03
Sujet du message:
RE: Cryptocurrency Cyber Protection
Répondre            
Email:
johnnskinnerr21@gmail.com

Hi. I recently started trading and I found a very cool service Changenow crypto converter which helps people from all over the world to exchange cryptocurrencies at a favorable rate, by the way it is very easy. This is really important because cryptocurrencies can also change in price. If you want to know more about how this happens, be sure to go to the platform and read the answers on the FAQ. 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum