Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
Gestatow
Posté le:
23/1/2023 11:54
Sujet du message:
Relationships
Répondre            

Why is it so hard to build new relationships? 

Mannon
Posté le:
24/1/2023 05:31
Sujet du message:
date
Répondre            

You know i also feel like i'm not capable of making strong connection with other people. Maybe i'm too selfish you know, or maybe i'm just a freak so no girl will ever look at me 

Dansers
Posté le:
24/1/2023 08:42
Sujet du message:
Meet
Répondre            

I don't know. Maybe because i'm not focused on building long-term relationships, who knows. I just use dating sites https://wizzlove.com/reviews/filipinocupid-review to find many beautiful girls around the world and you know this is actually a funny thing. I have a wonderful time, but to build family....man i just don't know. Maybe in time everything will change so who knows 

lariki
Posté le:
18/4/2023 17:29
Sujet du message:
dating
Répondre            
Email:
lariki2134@wifame.com

If you are bored even chatting with a man, and in one sentence he makes a lot of elementary mistakes, then you will no longer want to continue communicating live. 

merionter
Posté le:
18/4/2023 17:32
Sujet du message:
online dating
Répondre            

Online, there are slightly different rules of conduct and etiquette. And if on the street you are unlikely to dare to approach the man you like and offer an acquaintance, then in the network space you can write first, this will not ruin your reputation and, moreover, will not surprise anyone. Communication through the Online Dating App allows you to make a first impression about a person even before the meeting, in order to avoid disappointment during a date. 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum