Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
MostFiirrs
Posté le:
1/12/2022 13:09
Sujet du message:
I need copyright free music
Répondre            
Email:
ikxfkjz@candassociates.com

If I post reviews on YouTube of different games or programs to the music of some author. Will I have to pay the author of the music? And how do I get around the copyright? And won’t monetization be taken away? 

Meilins
Posté le:
1/12/2022 13:13
Sujet du message:
Répondre            

Usually the author "by default" is against it, because the copyright law says that using someone else's track without notifying the author can be punishable by law. If he personally lets you play music in the background, then fine. 

MostFiirrs
Posté le:
1/12/2022 13:14
Sujet du message:
Répondre            
Email:
ikxfkjz@candassociates.com

How to be in this situation? Do I need to look for alternatives then? Maybe services where you can buy music without royalties? Where can I find copyright-free music for commercial and noncommercial use? 

Meilins
Posté le:
1/12/2022 13:14
Sujet du message:
Répondre            

Such services are easy to find and it will be many times easier to use such music, yes, you can spend a small amount of money to subscribe and buy music, and you can use such music an unlimited number of times. Here you can find copyright free music. A subscription to the service will cost about $10, now it's New Year's discounts and you can buy a subscription for $7 a month. The number of tracks on the service is more than 2500, which is a very large figure for such a cost of a monthly subscription. 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum