Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
seylen
Posté le:
7/9/2022 15:20
Sujet du message:
Secret of friends
Répondre            

At one party my friends and I drank a little bit extra. We started having some juicy conversations. One couple said that they were practicing bd sm. I don't know how to react and how to keep talking to them. Now I think about their secret all the time. 

christinabdnr
Posté le:
9/9/2022 03:10
Sujet du message:
Secret of friends
Répondre            

What's confusing you? Maybe you weren't prepared for these discussions because you have some prejudices. I don't see anything bad about your friends practicing or being honest with you. My friends also practice and once bragged to me about a new sexual spreader bar. It was interesting to me and didn't affect our communication in any way. People can do whatever they want, especially in their own bed. If you don't want to lose your friendship with these people, just tell them that you are uncomfortable hearing such similar things about them. 

izidra
Posté le:
9/9/2022 09:43
Sujet du message:
Secret of friends
Répondre            

Wow, after reading this I realized that I live a boring life and my friends are boring too. I don't have stories like that. But I agree with the comment that everyone has the right to do what they want. Only such conversations can really seem too revealing for someone. 

davidjohn
Posté le:
13/10/2022 03:52
Sujet du message:
great
Répondre            
Email:
johndavidd8888@gmail.com

Is your life too boring? I feel normal when I hear about weaver game snake io. 

aurorausa0106
Posté le:
14/11/2022 22:31
Sujet du message:
good
Répondre            

If you've been chatting in and don't know what to do, visit drift boss and tetris unblocked to play today's hottest game 

haxova
Posté le:
15/11/2022 00:15
Sujet du message:
Webull login
Répondre            
Email:
haxova7047@lance7.com

If you are already registered on the Webull login APP, please use the same ID, either your mobile number or email address, to log into the desktop platform.
Webull login | aol mail login | Coinbase.com Login | MetaMask sign in |

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum