Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
MostFiirrs
Posté le:
7/6/2022 10:50
Sujet du message:
Payment gateway development services
Répondre            
Email:
ikxfkjz@candassociates.com

Hi, can you tell me where you can order payment gateway development services for our business? We are interested in payment gateways using cryptocurrencies. Who should we ask for the development of such an application? 

Meilins
Posté le:
7/6/2022 10:51
Sujet du message:
Répondre            

It will not be an application, but most likely a system that will allow to pay in cryptocurrency. But this is not an easy job for developers, as they must be able to use blockchain technology. 

MostFiirrs
Posté le:
7/6/2022 10:51
Sujet du message:
Répondre            
Email:
ikxfkjz@candassociates.com

We're not particularly good at terminology. The main thing for us is to attract an additional audience and make it easier for our current clients to pay. Previously we did everything through a third-party merchant and with interest. 

Meilins
Posté le:
7/6/2022 10:52
Sujet du message:
Répondre            

You can order the development of such software from the company owlab. They specialize in this kind of development. Here they did a project on crypto-payments https://owlab.group/case-studies/crypto-payments you can order the development of a similar system for yourself, but taking into account the requirements for your business. Or look for some other company.

Aminnator
Posté le:
20/2/2023 13:07
Sujet du message:
Répondre            

When it comes to payment gateway development services, one thing to consider is the ease of converting cryptocurrency into fiat currency. https://switchere.com/fiat-on-ramp offers a reliable and secure "crypto fiat off ramp" that allows users to easily convert their cryptocurrency into fiat currency and withdraw it to their bank account. This feature can be a game-changer for businesses that want to use cryptocurrency for payments or investments. Check out Switchere.com for more information. 

ritajarvis
Posté le:
20/2/2023 23:30
Sujet du message:
New
Répondre            

This game is fantastic vampire survivors 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum