Ryan Norton

Forum créé le 12/5/2014 05:02 et administré par Ryan Norton

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
angrle
Posté le:
2/8/2019 00:40
Sujet du message:
Richard Mille RM 63-01 Dizzy Hands
Répondre            
Site Internet:
http://https://www.bestluxurysale.com
What does it feel like to bring $500,000 to your wrist? I can tell you now, this is great. The watch I opened in the hands of my reluctant friend, in his sobs of separation and anxiety at the level of Nicholas Sparks, is a suitable high-performance machine for replica luxury watches. RM 021 is simply an incredible watch. It features a translucent base plate made of an orthogonal titanium-aluminum-aluminum honeycomb mesh inspired by the core of the supersonic aircraft wing. This base plate is very light, but it is easy to disperse vibration. The tourbillon is a device that resists the erosive effects of gravity on the adjustment mechanism of the watch. It is mounted on a 10-spoke titanium alloy turbine and can actually bend slightly under large-scale impact. At the top of the transparent dial is the watch's power reserve indicator and its mainspring torque indicator so you can get a reading of the quantity and quality of the remaining charge. Finally, between three and four is the gear selector; press the button to select the mode you want: “H” for setting the pointer, “N” for neutral, and “W” for winding the watch. .

The RM 021's barrel-shaped 5-grade titanium case features a matte finish with subtle, high-polished elements. Obviously, even the titanium screws that pass through the front and back of the watch are made exclusively for Mille. Including a leather strap and a titanium alloy buckle, the entire watch weighs 71 grams, which is twice the weight of a plastic Swatch watch, or half the weight of Rolex Daytona, despite the huge presence on the wrist.

So, does Richard Mille watches replica on your wrist really make you treat you better? In short, yes. I never thought that watches can create so much spontaneous entertainment and friendship moments, but it does. It was such a moment when I was sitting in Sushiso Masa, an Edo-style sushi restaurant in the Nishi-Azabu district of Tokyo. Since my guests and I were the first to arrive, we had ample opportunity to notice the significant wealth indicators that the remaining two couples reached, including two crocodile Hermes bags and some impressive ladies Van Cleef & Arpels Fine jewelry. One of the ladies wore a diamond-inlaid Audemars Piguet Royal Oak off the coast and the other wore a Chanel J12. But because of the way we sit, the man's wrist is blocked.

Only when I got up and went to the man's room, one of them suddenly said, "Wow, I like your watch." When I turned to the man closest to me, he raised his wrist and smiled to reveal the RM 003 GMT tourbillon. Sitting proudly above. Surprisingly, another man at the sushi counter laughed and raised his wrist to reveal that he also wore the Richard Mille tourbillon. We quickly congratulated each other because we all chose the invisible titanium version. It can be said that the ice is not broken, but it is crushed mercilessly: we quickly traded watches, dumped ridiculous sake with each other, and laughed as if we were long-lost friends, and were also smashed. Even more incredible is that I always think that the Japanese are conservative and a bit cold. When I asked the man about the matter, he grinned. "Richard Miller's customer is really good: he is always a cool guy. Like Richard."

But I won't understand the incredible level of friendliness you have gained and the amazing level of access you've received while wearing Richard Miller in Paris the following week. There, I walked into a famous luxury flagship store and met my friend Simon. Simon is a very cool guy with a relaxed, childish charm, and although he is entirely in Paris, he is one of the most popular people in Asia. Any celebrity worthy of her salt - from Gong Li to Zhang Ziyi - knows his name and knows to go to his dream handbag. Women will take the first class on the Airbus A380 from Paris to Singapore to offer their new custom crocodile works; if he needs a little R&R, then Formula 1 racing tickets, hotel suites and drivers are always available.BRM V8-44 Gulf replica

He waved me to the little niche that he would normally put in his VIP customers. A woman from mainland China sat there and enjoyed a glass of champagne because she envied a handbag with a diamond lock. She looked up at me with vigilance, but as she did, the watch on my wrist caught her attention. "Richard Miller," she claims, extending her wrist to show off her diamond-decorated tourbillon. According to reports, she is a fanatic of Richard Mille, who has purchased 20 watches in the past six months - each piece of diamond or gemstone. She immediately started chatting with me, drinking a few glasses of champagne, and when her parcel was wrapped up and sent to her hotel room, she asked if I had a plan that night. She and a few friends had dinner before going to the Arthur Kid Concert.

The next thing I know is that I chatted with several other members of Richard Miller and we were taken to the famous Pierre Garnier restaurant by a series of black minivans. Before giving me an almost imperceptible approval to nod and delve into talking to me, each of them cleverly watches my wrist. The meal was spectacular, with endless routes and a unique river in Burgundy. At three o'clock in the morning, the Arthur kid concert I just attended made my ears a little uneasy, I was only partially aware that I was with JonOne in an art. In the gallery, the most popular graffiti artist in Paris. When JonOne and I were talking, I found an amazing Richard Mille RM 005 black titanium under the cuffs of his dilapidated leather jacket. At the same time, he looked at the brushed titanium masterpiece on my wrist. He nodded and said, "Come with me, I know someone who is really cool at another party. People like us."

angrle
Posté le:
11/11/2023 02:14
Sujet du message:
Hublot MP-15 Takashi Murakami Tourbillon
Répondre            
Site Internet:
http://https://www.bestluxurysale.com
Crystal clear: Hublot MP-15 Takashi Murakami Tourbillon Sapphire Watch Hublot has unveiled its first mass-produced central flying tourbillon, housed in a full sapphire flower-shaped case developed with renowned contemporary artist Takashi Murakami. replica mens watches

So, what words can we use to describe the latest watch created by Hublot and contemporary artist Takashi Murakami - the new Hublot MP-15 Murakami Tourbillon Sapphire Watch?

Whimsical, of course. After all, Murakami has been called "Japan's Andy Warhol" and is known for his pop-art, colorful floral art. The Tokyo native's latest collaboration incorporates just the right amount of his signature 12-petal smile.

The word “ethereal” can definitely be used to describe the MP-15 Takashi Murakami Tourbillon Sapphire Watch. That's because the flower doesn't just appear on the dial, as in the artist's previous joint creations with the watchmaker; Instead, the completely transparent sapphire crystal case, bezel and case back feature Murakami's curvaceous floral design, with a domed sapphire center—with twinkling eyes and beaming smile—like the cheerful pistil of a flower. replica watches luxury

It is also an undeniable technical achievement. Because under the sapphire dome is Hublot's first mass-produced central flying tourbillon. It is part of the new in-house HUB9015 skeleton movement, whose twin barrels are manually wound via special stylus and provide a power reserve of nearly a week.

Finally, it's wearable and surprisingly readable. In fact, the MP-15 Takashi Murakami Sapphire Tourbillon measures just 42mm x 13.4mm, making it a perfect fit for most wrists.

On top of that, the hour markers, as well as the “peripheral” hour and minute hands on a translucent resin flange, are blackened and filled with white Super-LumiNova, making the time read just like the sapphires encasing the high quality watches replica. clear.

absolutely transparent
"So far, my work has focused on color. Starting a new chapter focused on absolute transparency is really an exciting challenge. The feel of form and volume is completely different," Murakami said of the new MP-15 .

He continued: “With Hublot we were able to retain the personality of the floral pattern, but with a unique and different character that is purer and perfectly aligned with Hublot's mechanical universe. I am very proud of the result !”

When Takashi Murakami talks about "absolute transparency," he's not kidding. In addition to the clear case made of polished sapphire crystal, the crown is also made of the same material. What's more, the strap is made of clear rubber, while its deployant buckle is made of titanium and (you guessed it) sapphire crystal.

let the light shine in
"Absolute transparency" brings considerable brightness. The MP-15 best replica watches is a work of art in itself, with its sapphire case designed to allow light to pass through (and gaze into) what the artist refers to as a "mechanical universe."

It's no coincidence that this MP-15 is equipped with a central flying tourbillon (i.e. a tourbillon without an upper bridge), and that many of the 236 movement components have been stripped down to their essentials: the goal is to create A feeling of lightness. And the sense of elegance that begins with the billowy case.

However, behind the aesthetic effect, there are some clever technical tricks at work. For example, to accommodate the escapement as well as the hour and minute hands (which all compete for position in a central space), Hublot's movement makers did this by creating a coaxial structure that rotates the minute and hour wheels around the tourbillon carriage. The result is that the hands pass underneath the tourbillon cage rather than above, as we'd guess is the case with 99.99% of other tourbillon-equipped timepieces.

Well equipped
While the movement's twin barrels provide an impressive 150 hours of power reserve, this also means that the crown must be turned 100 times until both barrels are fully wound.

However, if this sounds like an excessive exercise for your opposable thumb and index finger, don't worry: Hublot provides the watch with a USB-charged stylus that can be quickly wound by placing it on the crown, allowing the wearer's The winding ceremony becomes more relaxed.

Hublot MP-15 Takashi Murakami Tourbillon Sapphire Watch (Ref. 915.JX.4802.RT). Jacob and Co. replica watches

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum