Ryan Norton

Forum créé le 12/5/2014 05:02 et administré par Ryan Norton

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
timo
Posté le:
10/7/2019 03:57
Sujet du message:
Jacob & Co ASTRONOMIA Replica
Répondre            
Site Internet:
http://www.watchgetluxury.com/

Jacob & Co Replica ASTRONOMIA TOURBILLON BLACK GOLD AT100.31.AC.SD.A watch

Finally, jacob and co astronomia replica Epic SF24 realizes all functions of travel watch. It's unique, it's different, and it won't appeal to everyone, but there's no doubt that it's very functional, powerful, and impressively designed. The titanium version starts at 66,000 Swiss francs and the gold version at 88,000 Swiss francs. There is also a tourbillon version, starting at 175,000 Swiss francs in DLC titanium. Several personalization options are available, such as a selection of cities to display.

A sleek black Bugatti supercar sits at the booth of watch and jewelry maker Jacob & Co. at the 2019 world expo Basel. Bugatti is one of the most powerful brands (and engines) in the automotive space, and one of the most exclusive. The german-italian auto maker had previously been linked to watch maker Parmigiani, but this year we saw a relationship with Jacob & Co. As a member of the aBlogtoWatch team casually pointed out, "bugatti is all about making loud, flashy statements; Jacob & Co. is making a loud, flashy announcement. These brands have the same audience. "I agree.

Mr. Parmagani's bougati clocks tend to be more technical, or at least traditional, in their visual style. Jacob & Co. is more aggressive and muscular in its design and presentation. If you're looking for something as technical (or more technical) than parmagani is doing, then check out jacoby's twin-turbo rage bugatti.

What I don't know is whether swiss watch replica bugatti and parmanani have ended their relationship or whether jacobus is just the name of a new licensed partner bugatti. I'm not sure this is important for end consumers. Today, I saw Jacob's Epic X Chrono, a limited edition that can be worn daily. Given that the combined brands on the face include Jacob & Co. and Bugatti, I think it's safe to say that Jacob isn't making a design statement, but is making a watch specifically designed to appeal to existing (or aspiring) Bugatti owners. It's well known that people who buy fancy cars like to have a reminder where they can't ride in that car, such as indoors. A very simple use of the Jacob & Co. Epic X Chrono bugatti watch is as a wearable totem on the wrist of a bugatti owner. It also helps celebrate the 110th anniversary of iconic names in racing and large cars.

Epic X Chrono is an interesting line from Jacob & Co., with a price close to that of entry-level Jacob & Co. For this special edition of the bugatti, jacoby has created a neat black forged carbon (very light) and black DLC coated titanium case. The "X" dial has red, white and blue in the middle, which for the watch are bugatti colors. The bugatti logo is usually red and white, but in some cases the red and white (black) logo sits on a blue background. Otherwise, you can simply view the dial as a discount replica watch display of the French flag.

Jacob & Co. wants the Epic X to have a unique appeal, so that when people see it, they'll say, "this is Jacob & Co. Jacob & Co. isn't quite there yet, but the mission makes sense for them, since owning a better-known sports watch would certainly benefit the brand. With a width of 47mm (14mm thick), this is quite large. As a sports watch, crystal (natural) is sapphire, waterproof 200 meters. On the rubber strap, Epic X Chrono is the most comfortable size you can buy. The bugatti limited edition has a number of beautiful details, including a black ceramic pushrod (and crown) in addition to the new shell material from the classic X series. A key feature detail (easily overlooked) of Epic X is the internal rotation timing panel. Still, it's clear that the watch isn't a fully collaborative design because it doesn't really contain much of bugatti's DNA. Not the bugatti, constant treasure ferrari watch production design cooperate with ferrari, even though if Jacob & co.) and bugatti can cooperation design, I saw more visual novel products in the near future, this will be more specialized and satisfactory merging world clock and super sports car together cooperation way is unique.

In epic X space-time is an automatic motion called Jacob & Co. Caliber JCAA05. This movement is produced by Concepto company for Jacob & Co., I believe it is a cylinder wheel chronograph with two registers, only time and 30 minutes chronograph. It is not the most interesting sport in the world, but it is well presented and again designed to serve the purpose of "everyday wear astronomia tourbillon price ".

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum