|To reset Spectrum router is a very simple process. You can do it by following the resetting steps properly:
1. Unplug the modem from the power source and remove the batteries.
2. Now, unplug the Spectrum Wi-Fi router power cord.
3. Wait for some time so that your device can cool down. After that, put the batteries back into the modem and connect it to the power source.
4. Slowly move on with the process and give your modem proper time to power up and reboot. After completing it, the status indicator on the modem will light up. It states that your modem is powered and connected to the internet.
5. Plug your Spectrum router back into the power source and wait for 2-3 minutes to restart the device.
6. When the router light becomes stable, it states that the device is connected wirelessly and is ready to go online.