|You can fix the AOL Frozen Screen Problem by following a few small instructions. Sometimes, check your system, whether it is connected with High-Speed and Table Internet Connection or not. If it is available, then follow the next steps to resolve this issue.
• Shut-Down and Then Start Your System
• Download AOL Gold Desktop and Run
• Run AOL Gold Desktop in Compatibility Mode
• Run Compatibility Troubleshooter at Your Computer
• Remove and again Re-download AOL Gold Desktop
• Fix Corrupt AOL Gold Desktop Software or Remove and then again Download AOL Desktop Gold Software
• Delete all cookies and caches to open AOL smoothly
If the problem is still available, you can contact AOL Gold Desktop Support Number to troubleshoot it finally.
Read more: - How to Fix AOL Frozen Screen Problem