Darryl Hoge

Forum créé le 11/5/2014 12:31 et administré par Darryl Hoge

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date croissante
rogene70
Posté le:
5/8/2020 05:44
Sujet du message:
Do We Still Need the E3?
Répondre            
Email:
rogene.70@itgracevvx.com
Site Internet:
http://go-myoffice.com/
The subject of discontinuing the E3 is sure to make most gamers sad. The excitement of that one intense month of gaming updates is unparalleled. However, statistics have shown that we don’t need conventional E3 anymore.

What Has Changed?

Since the onset of the pandemic, a lot has changed whether we like it or not. Several events have been canceled all around the world, and the gaming industry is no different. This is the very first time since 1995 that the traditional E3 took place non-conventionally. The gaming industry has relied on the E3 for the showcasing of all things new for over 25 years now. It does, however, seem like things need to change. This year has seen more spread out releases versus the conventional fight for the spotlight way of showcasing. It is also the closest that the industry has ever gotten to having an alternative for the E3.Telstra Webmail office.com/setup | advisor for you Install Vipre | TotalAV antivirus

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum