Darryl Hoge

Forum créé le 11/5/2014 12:31 et administré par Darryl Hoge

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date croissante
selinamillerus
Posté le:
26/9/2019 06:44
Sujet du message:
Connecting Sonos to a new router or WiFi
Répondre            

Hello,
After replacing your home router, your network's settings will be different. Sonos needs the new router's information to connect to your home network again. This can also happen if you or someone else recently changed network settings such as the WiFi network's name or password. Updating these settings on Sonos can be done by following a few quick steps:
If your Sonos system connects to your network through WiFi, then you'll need the Sonos app for iOS or Android to automatically guide you through the steps to get your products connected again. These steps will be different depending on how many Sonos products you have in your system.
If your system is normally connected to your network with an Ethernet cable, you won't need to go through any steps in the app, but you will need to reboot your Sonos products.
Thanks.
For More Go To:-
Sonos Bridge Setup
Sonos Setup

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum