Darryl Hoge

Forum créé le 11/5/2014 12:31 et administré par Darryl Hoge

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
sbcglobal
Posté le:
19/8/2019 10:10
Sujet du message:
Not Able To Sync SBCGlobal Mail With Win
Répondre            
Email:
aidenvmichael282@gmail.com

If you come across the issue where they are unable to sync their SBCGlobal email with Windows 10. Then the steps which they would have the take up are as stated below:

• The users would have to launch SBCGlobal email settings on their Windows 10.
• Then access the accounts option and then opt for adding an account.
• Further access ‘Advanced Setup’ option, where you have to select the Internet Mail option.
• You would then have to provide the email address and password of your SBCGlobal account.
• Then in the Incoming Mail Server and Outgoing Mail Server enter inbound.att.net and outbound.att.net respectively.
• Once you save this option, you would be able to sync the SBCGlobal Email with your Windows 10 OS.

If there is any issue which you face, then the users must ensure that they promptly contact SBCGlobal Customer Service Number. The users would get all the required assistance in solving the issue which they are facing.

Read More: Contact Sbcglobal Phone Number

Sbcglobal Email Technical Support Phone Number

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum