Le forum de l'hébreu

Forum créé le 28/1/2008 08:21 et administré par Serge Frydman

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
dynamo
Posté le:
19/3/2024 08:26
Sujet du message:
Lakers stop out Wizards in just Sunday
Répondre            

The Los Angeles Lakers took treatment of the Washington Wizards early upon Sunday evening, blowing them out 130-119. Anthony Davis ongoing his present dominant work, atmosphere a contemporary period-substantial within just scoring for the minute consecutive recreation and developing a fresh new Laker-higher with 55 info in the direction of transfer with 17 rebounds upon the night time. In the direction of increase foreseeable future, yourself contain in the direction of clear away undesirable performers. Patrick Beverly is a crystal clear inadequate section of the rotation and nevertheless making double-digit minutes Los Angeles Store. Can he increase? Is there an choice towards him taking part in this significantly? An additional participant who consists of been a irritation is Kendrick Nunn, and it appears to be together with Ham agrees, furnishing him a DNP-CD upon Sunday. He could possibly be upon the exterior wanting within just upon this Laker rotation. If Ham can identify techniques in direction of Deliver these twos minutes in the direction of an individual else or if the entrance place of work can package deal them inside of a exchange for a added effective participant that could guidance the Lakers just take one more stage in just the directly guidance. Los Angeles is upon a roll through this getaway and will contain a likelihood in direction of move 3-0 upon Tuesday every time they deal with Cleveland. The Cavs will be a difficult examine, even though, as they are 15-9 upon the period. Well look at how the Lakers manage it.

https://www.lalgear.com/Christian_Wood_Jersey-73
https://www.lalgear.com/Dangelo_Russell_Jersey-59

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum