Le forum de l'hébreu

Forum créé le 28/1/2008 08:21 et administré par Serge Frydman

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
Rollie
Posté le:
11/10/2023 09:11
Sujet du message:
Montez Sweat did some rather constructi
Répondre            
Email:
eterwhite94952@gmail.com

Ron Rivera is setting up in the direction of experience an aged rival against the NFC South. Sean Payton was the thoughts train of the Fresh new Orleans Saints every time Rivera was teaching the Carolina Panthers. Payton includes the ease in just their mind-in direction of-intellect matchup, profitable 10 of their 16 game titles. Defensive Coordinator Jack Del Rio on top of that incorporates a record struggling with Payton's Saints, yet he shed equally video games Although he was the Jacksonville Jaguars brain train. Payton is currently teaching the Denver Broncos and functioning with past Seahawks QB Russell Wilson. Either guys include a large amount towards verify, and a great deal of expertise of the activity Charles Mann Jersey. Rivera praised Montez Sweat and the relax of the defensive line. He talked relating to their willpower, and operating with each other as a cohesive product. They've tailored in the direction of what Del Rio demands in opposition to them, and incredibly carried out the match for them in opposition to the Cardinals very last 7 days. Rivera is too thrilled towards receive Chase Younger again into the rotation, and he explained the preceding NFL Defensive Novice of the Calendar year is performing throughout the medical professional's software for get hold of within just coach. More youthful endured a neck hurt in the course of the initially preseason activity, and includes been restricted within train considering that early August Jahan Dotson Jersey. He is even now necessary toward pass up Sunday's video game, and 7 days 3's residence recreation towards the Buffalo Expenditures seems which includes his focused return day. 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum