Le forum de l'hébreu

Forum créé le 28/1/2008 08:21 et administré par Serge Frydman

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
ymakerpi8d
Posté le:
26/7/2023 05:35
Sujet du message:
Both Kenny Stills and Keke Coutee could
Répondre            
Email:
lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

The have undergone several big changes this offseason, particularly at the wide receiver position. Houston sent star wideout to the in a trade that was widely panned. The Auden Tate Jersey Texans signed former and wideout to a multi-year deal to be their slot receiver. And they traded yet another draft pick to the in exchange for .With all that maneuvering, there are two incumbent wideouts who look like the odd men out, according to Aaron Rei s, the Texans beat writer for The Athletic. and are candidates to be traded (Stills) or released (Coutee) between now and the beginning of next season, Rei s .Coutee appeared to fall out of favor with head coach Bill O'Brien last season, but Stills was heavily involved in the offense throughout the year. However, after trading for Jake Fisher Jersey Cooks and signing Cobb, much of what Stills can do has been replicated on the roster. As Rei s notes, the team also still has on the roster, which means that there are two vertical threats and a slot man, leaving Stills as the odd man out due to his age (2Cool, contract situation (heading into the final year of his deal, which contains a $7 million cap hit but no dead money charge Michael Johnson Jersey if he's traded or cut), and relative lack of upside (compared to Fuller and Cooks).Still, it seems odd to trade away No. 1 target in exchange for a running back who was largely ineffective last season, then also eat into the depth that would be nece sary to replace that receiver. Considering the injury i sues Cooks and Fuller have dealt with throughout their respective careers, it would at the very least be smart for the Texans to keep Stills around merely as insurance so that they do not end up A J Green Jersey without a vertical threat at some point next year. Stills has also displayed the versatility to play in the slot, which means he AJ McCarron Jersey could also replace Cobb if he were to go down with an injury. Coutee is a different story simply because he is a pure slot man and appears to be out of favor with the coaching staff, but with an injury-prone top trio like the Texans have, moving on from a wideout who has shown at least some promise in the past is puzzling. But then, that's par for the course for the Texans with O'Brien at the helm. Click here Click here Click here 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum