Le forum de l'hébreu

Forum créé le 28/1/2008 08:21 et administré par Serge Frydman

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
ymakerpi8d
Posté le:
26/7/2023 05:32
Sujet du message:
Baker Mayfield Browns make franchise his
Répondre            
Email:
lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

found his name alongside royalty during the first half of Sunday's Week 13 game against the . Mayfield became the first Browns quarterback since Otto Graham in 1951 to Anthony Zettel Jersey throw four touchdowns in the first half of a game. Graham, a Hall of Fame quarterback who led the Browns to three NFL championships, threw four first-half touchdowns in Cleveland's 49-28 victory over the Chicago on December 2, 1951.In the first half of Sunday's game against the Titans, Mayfield lobbed touchdown pa ses to , , and , as the Browns jumped out to a Kareem Hunt Jersey 31-7 lead. Mayfield then directed the Browns on another scoring drive just before halftime to extend Cleveland's lead to 38-7. The Browns' 38 points in the most for a first half in franchise history. Mayfield, who went 20-of-25 for 290 yards pa sing in the first half, is just one touchdown away Austin Corbett Jersey from matching his own franchise record for touchdown pa ses in a game. Mayfield threw five touchdowns in Cleveland's Week 7 win over Cincinnati. A thing of beauty finds for the touchdown!: Cleveland Browns (@Browns) Mayfield's succe s this season is one reason why the 8-3 Browns are 30 minutes away from clinching their first winning record since 2007. The No. 1 overall pick in the 2018 draft, Mayfield Larry Ogunjobi Jersey has thrown 21 touchdowns against just seven interceptions this season. He has also been aided by a Browns running game that features and , who are on pace to become to both run for over 1,000 yards in the same season. The Browns have also seen steady improvement from their defense, as defensive end (9.5 sacks entering Sunday's game) has led a unit that is currently ninth in the league in rushing and red zone efficiency. Not only are the Browns trying T. J. Carrie Jersey to post just their third winning record since returning to the NFL in 1999, they are also looking to make the playoffs for the first time since 2002. Cleveland has not won a playoff game since 1994, when Bill Belichick's team defeated the in the wild card round. Click here Click here Click here 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum