Le forum de l'hébreu

Forum créé le 28/1/2008 08:21 et administré par Serge Frydman

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
ymakerpi8d
Posté le:
26/7/2023 05:31
Sujet du message:
Are the Bengals for real Plus why the Ya
Répondre            
Email:
lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

Welcome to another glorious Friday, sports aficionados. It's Chris Bengel back with you as we welcome in another weekend. I am mentally preparing myself for an evening of nervousne s and excitement as my Maryland Terrapins host No. 5 Iowa in one of the biggest games that the program has played in quite some time. However, that's not the only thing that has me fired up on this Friday.As a Philadelphia 76ers fan, I simply have one question: is Ben Simmons seriously threatening to sit out the entire season if the team doesn't trade him? I understand when some players want a fresh start. Maybe they think they could have more succe s elsewhere or coexist with another player or coach. However, there's nothing like that at play here. CBS Sports HQ Newsletter Your Ultimate Guide to Every Day in Sports We bring sports news that matters to your inbox, to help you stay informed and get a winning edge. I agree to receive the "CBS Sports HQ Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. Brandon Nimmo Jersey By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's . Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Thanks for signing up! Keep an eye on your inbox. Sorry! There was an error proce sing your subscription. I truly don't comprehend why Simmons is the one that feels like he was wronged. Every move that the Sixers have made over the past four years has been made to accommodate him. Simmons refused to change his game for the good of the franchise at every turn. He could've gone down as one of the all-time greats in Philadelphia sports history and now he could be one of the most hated based on how his tenure is ending.Anyway, I'll get off Gregor Blanco Jersey my soapbox now. Let's get to the news. What you need to know1. complete comeback win over to improve to 3-1 The Cincinnati Bengals erased a two-touchdown deficit to defeat the Jacksonville Jaguars 24-21 last night. Bengals kicker connected on a game-winning 35-yard field goal as time expired to win the game. put together a spectacular performance in which he completed 25-of-32 pa ses for 348 yards and two touchdownsRunning back also added another touchdown on the ground along with 67 rushing yardsIn order to get in position for the game-winning field goal, Cincinnati orchestrated a 10-play, 73-yard drive. Here are a few of the key plays that made McPherson's kick po sible:Burrow opened up the drive with a 12-yard completion to On 3rd-and-1 at their own 31-yard line, Burrow was sacked. However, there was a defensive holding penalty on the Jaguars, which awarded the Bengals a first downFollowing a false start penalty, Burrow dumped the ball off to running back , who gained 15 yards on the playOn 2nd-and-13 at the Jaguars 46-yard line, Burrow found tight end for a 25-yard catch-and-runIt's definitely surprising to see the Bengals with a 3-1 record on the season. Many people, myself included, thought that the Bengals should've taken offensive tackle with the No. 5 pick rather than . However, Chase has easily been the most productive rookie in the NFL thus far and has unbelievable chemistry with Burrow from their time together at LSU.For more analysis of the game, about all the action. 2. Who to start and sit in your fantasy football leagues this weekend Week 4 is upon us and you're starting to learn how your fantasy football team matches up with the rest of your league mates. The first two or three weeks allow you to learn what positions you need to improve and those early season trades can usually make or break your season.I'm in four leagues this year, which is usually around the maximum that I participate in. In my home league, I honestly didn't love the team that I came out of the draft with. Ironically, the team I didn't like out of my draft is doing really well, as I own a 2-1 record and am one of the highest point scorers in the league.In Week 4, we have more difficult start/sit decisions because you're no longer starting players based on where you drafted them. Injuries are also starting to pile up, and one of the biggest is star running back . As a result, rookie was arguably the hottest commodity on Adeiny Hechavarria Jersey the waiver wire this week. If you need some help deciding who to start this week, .Start: Chuba Hubbard (RB, Panthers): Sit: (WR, ): Bust Candidate: (TE, ): 3. Should the Yankees be worried about Gerrit Cole? We're in the final days of the Major League Baseball regular season and the playoff races have been a ton of fun to watch. One of the most intriguing has been the American League Wild Card race.The New York Yankees currently hold the first American League Wild Card spot by two games over the Boston Red Sox and Seattle MarinersThe Toronto Blue Jays are just Robinson Cano Jersey one game behind the Red Sox and Mariners, which should make for an insane finish to the weekBarring an epic collapse, the Yankees should earn one of the two available Wild Card spots. However, one glaring storyline for the Bronx Bombers has to be staff ace Gerrit Cole. Throughout the 2021 season, Cole has registered a 16-8 record to go along with a 3.23 ERA and 243 strikeouts. While that certainly is nothing to scoff at, it's worth noting that Cole hasn't had an ERA above 3.00 since his final season with the Pittsburgh Pirates in 2017. Over Cole's last three starts, he's surrendered a grand total of 15 earned runs against the likes of the Boston Red Sox, Cleveland Indians and Toronto Blue Jays. While one of the Blue Jays and Red Sox could make the playoffs, it's still pretty alarming that the highest-paid pitcher in baseball is struggling at such a large clip heading into the postseason.CBS Sports baseball scribe Mike Axisa and believes that Cole will need to improve if the Yankees want to make a deep playoff run this October.On Cole's struggles: On Cole's next scheduled start: 4. NFL announces Super Bowl Halftime Show performers TheSuper Bowlis annually one of the biggest days on the sports calendar. Aside from the action on the gridiron,the entertainment is a reason for many to tune in, even if they're not big sports fans. On Thursday, the NFL, along with Pepsi and Jay-Z's Roc Nation, announced that the. Super Bowl LVI will be played at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, Calif. which is the home to the . During last year's Super Bowl, The Weeknd, Shakira and Jennifer Lopez headlined the halftime show.Here's what Jay-Z and Dr. Dre had to say about the iconic accomplishment:Jay-ZVery Happyr. Dre: Odds & EndsGolden State Warriors head coach Steve Kerr has . Kerr served as one of Popovich's a sistant coaches at the 2020 Tokyo OlympicsBryson DeChambeau advances to St. Louis Cardinals manager Mike Shildt . The will face either the Los Angeles Dodgers or San Francisco Giants in the winner-take-all contestThe New York Yankees due to left knee inflammation What to watch this weekend , 7:05 p.m.| NYY -133 | TV: MLB.TV , 8 p.m.| IOWA -3| TV: FS1 , 9 p.m. | BYU -8.5| TV: CBS Sports Network , 12 p.m. | UGA -18| TV: ESPN , 2:30 p.m. | CIN -1.5 | TV: NBC , 3:30 p.m. | ALA -14.5 | TV: CBS , 1 p.m. | DAL -4.5| TV: FOX , 4:05 p.m. | LAR -4 | TV: FOX , 8:20 p.m. | TB -7 | TV: NBC Best thing I saw on the internetThere's always impre sive catches throughout the course of any football game, but there was one on Thursday that took impre sive to a whole David Wright Jersey new level. In the third quarter of Miami vs. Virginia, Virginia wide receiver Dontayvion Wicks . On a deep ball in the end zone, the ball ricocheted off of the defensive back and Wicks was able to keep his eye on the ball in order to record the insane one-handed catch while laying on his back. File this one under insanity. Click here Click here Click here 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum