Le forum de l'hébreu

Forum créé le 28/1/2008 08:21 et administré par Serge Frydman

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
ymakerpi8d
Posté le:
26/7/2023 05:26
Sujet du message:
Antonio Browns mid-game meltdown cost hi
Répondre            
Email:
lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

The ' Week 17 victory over the featured one of the more bizarre tantrums and spectacular mid-game exits in recent NFL memory. After by coach Bruce Arians, wide receiver took off his jersey and shoulder pads before chucking his shirt into the grandstands, streaking through the end zone tople s and exiting the field through the tunnel.The nature of Brown's actions predictably had grave consequences, as the former All-Pro wide receiver D.J. Fluker Jersey was immediately cut by Tampa Bay following the conclusion of the game. Beyond being left in the swamps of the Meadowlands in disgrace -- Brown with the Buccaneers -- the meltdown also resulted in him mi sing out on a number of contract incentives he was close to reaching. , Brown had needed eight more catches to unlock a $333,333 contract bonus, 55 more receiving yards to unlock another $333,333 bonus, and Cody Barton Jersey only one more receiving touchdown to unlock one more $333,333 bonus. All three bonuses would have amounted to $1 million. Antonio Brown needed:8 more catches to unlock a $333,333 bonus. He also needed 55 receiving yards to Shaquill Griffin Jersey unlock another $333,333 bonus. He also needed just 1 receiving TD to unlock another $333,333 bonus. This was a costly outburst. Spotrac (@spotrac) Given the nature of the game -- the Buccaneers came back to win the game on the final drive, and Brown would have been relied upon heavily thanks to the absence of -- and the fact that there's another week in the season, there's a reasonable chance that all three incentives could have been reached by the time the Buccaneers turned their attention to the playoffs.Brown, who was picked up by the Buccaneers midway through the 2020 season , had been playing on a one-year, $3.1 million contract signed in April 2021. Mychal Kendricks Jersey , Brown had incentives to reach 50 and 70 receptions, 600 and 800 yards, as well as five and seven touchdowns. Brown would also have earned a $250,000 bonus if the Buccaneers won the Super Bowl and Brown played 45 percent of the team's snaps. After being cut, Brown will likely finish his 2022 season with 42 receptions for 545 yards and four touchdowns in seven games. Prior to storming out of Sunday's game, Brown had caught three pa ses for Delano Hill Jersey 26 yards. Click here Click here Click here 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum