Le forum de l'hébreu

Forum créé le 28/1/2008 08:21 et administré par Serge Frydman

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
ymakerpi8d
Posté le:
26/7/2023 05:17
Sujet du message:
Chargers place franchise tag on tight en
Répondre            
Email:
lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

The have placed the franchise tag Joe Colborne Jersey on tight end , the team . This keeps Henry, who was arguably set to become the top tight end on the free agent market this offseason, with the franchise for a least one more season as L.A. retains one of their big playmakers on offense.The 25-year- John Wensink Jersey old has been with the Chargers since being taken in the second round of the 2016 draft and just turned in a career year in 2019. In 12 games played, Henry posted a career high in receptions (55) and receiving yards (652). He also found the end zone five times throughout the year.While Henry has immense talent, injuries have been an constant throughout the early stages of his NFL Paul Kariya Jersey career. A torn ACL he suffered during OTAs erased his entire 2018 season, and his 2019 campaign was off to a rocky start after he suffered a tibia plateau fracture in his left knee that had him out until Week 6. When healthy, however, Henry is one of the better tight ends the league Matt Duchene Jersey has to offer. Henry's presence also makes the Chargers an even more attractive destination for free agent to-be . Los Angeles is looked at as one of the favorites to land Brady if the six-time Super Bowl champion does elect to leave the . Throughout his career, Brady has found tremendous succe Teemu Selanne Jersey s throwing to tight ends, so the opportunity to hook up with Henry could be attractive to TB12, which is a nice little bonus for the Chargers in retaining their offensive weapon. Click here Click here Click here 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum