Le forum de l'hébreu

Forum créé le 28/1/2008 08:21 et administré par Serge Frydman

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
ymakerpi8d
Posté le:
26/7/2023 05:09
Sujet du message:
Everything you need to know about Super
Répondre            
Email:
lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

Happy Friday, friend (and happy birthday to my sister, Amanda!) We're now about 48 hours out from the Super Bowl, which means that it's time to start getting serious about Sunday. If you haven't locked in your bets already, I'm gonna help you do that with an incredible Super Bowl prop bets guidethis morning, so stick around. My good pal Tom Fornelli will have you covered with more gambling advice later today, too.Your Super Bowl plans might look a little bit different or more tame thanks to the whole pandemic thing still happening, but hopefully you can still find a way to get excited and make it a special occasion. I'll be watching from my couch and/or home office, but I'm thinking I'm gonna make a night of it and spoil myself with lots of food that will make me feel like crap by the time the score goes final. CBS Sports HQ Newsletter Your Ultimate Guide to Every Day in Sports We bring sports news that matters to your inbox, to help you stay informed and get a winning edge. I agree to receive the "CBS Sports HQ Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's . Edmonton Oilers Jersey Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Thanks for signing up! Keep an eye on your inbox. Sorry! There was an error proce sing your subscription. Even though I think we can all agree that the Monday after the Super Bowl should be a non-work day, I'll still be in your inbox first thing Monday morning to recap everything that went down the night before. What you need to know 1. The ultimate Super Bowl prop bets guide One of the most fun things about the Super Bowl is the insanely extensive list of prop bets that accompanies the game annually, some of which are patently absurd (nothing like betting a month's rent on how long the national anthem lasts or what color the postgame Gatorade bath is, am I right?) There are so many props offered that it can be overwhelming, but our friends at SportsLine have put together -- complete with almost 100 prop picks from our most trusted betting experts. Since we'd be here all morning if we went through them all, I'm going to highlight three props I'm personally betting on and I'll let you handle the rest. over 91.5 receiving yards (-115) --When the met the Bucs earlier this season, Hill absolutely torched them for 13 receptions for 269 yards. Tampa's defense has improved since then (and has played especially Paul Coffey Jersey well in these playoffs), but Kansas City should make Hill a big part of the gameplan and the Bucs will likely have a tough time keeping him under 100 yards rushing yards: Over 0.5 (+140) -- The best QB sneak artist in the history of the game needing just one yard to go over the total? At plus-money odds? Thank you very much, I'll take that any dayLast play of the game will be a QB rush: No (+125) -- My hunch is that this Super Bowl is gonna be a close one -- one that comes down to the wire (it's a Tom Brady Super Bowl, after all.) As such, I wouldn't nece sarily bank on it ending with a QB kneel. With plus-money odds here, I think there's good valueAlso, for those of you who like to bet the opening coin flip: Remember, tails has dominated in recent years. The coin has landed tails side up in six of the last seven Super Bowls, including last year. Take that information and do with it what you will.Oh, also, if you're interested in winning a million bucks, you can . If you're not interested in the million bucks, you should still enter and then give me the money if you win. 2. Trevor Bauer's shortlist is reportedly down to two teams This offseason's Trevor Bauer sweepstakes isn't officially over just yet, but it sounds like it could be nearing its conclusion. There are apparently two teams left in the running to land Bauer's services -- the Mets and the Dodgers(Bauer's very vocal agent e sentially . Milan Lucic Jersey ) According to reports that surfaced yesterday, the Mets are believed to be the favorites.The Mets' offer is reportedly for three years and $93 million with an opt out after one year and $37 millionNew York expects to hear back from Bauer's camp today What Bauer would mean for the Mets: He'd slot in with two-time Cy Young winner Jacob deGromat the top with the likes of Marcus Stroman, Carlos Carrasco and eventually Noah Syndergaard behind himWhat Bauer would mean for the Dodgers: Los Angeles already has one of the most stacked rotations in baseball, but the Padres have been loading up on pitching in an attempt to challenge the Dodgers this season. Landing Bauer would further solidifies the Dodgers' status as best team in baseballBasically, the rich get richer no matter what. , so there's a lot on the line here in terms of the balance of power. Or should I say ... the balance of Bauer (I'm sorry. That was bad.)3. Pete Prisco's Super Bowl pick Every week throughout this NFL season we've gone to Pete Prisco to get his picks for the upcoming slate of games. With one final game left on the schedule this year, you think we're gonna quit now? Not a chance. Pick Six Newsletter Crafted By The Best NFL Experts Get the day' Zack Kassian Jersey s big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings. I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's . Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Thanks for signing up! Keep an eye on your inbox. Sorry! There was an error proce sing your subscription. Sure, Prisco has been downright awful at picking games this postseason, but we love him anyway. Sometimes you gotta stick with your guys through the adversity, and Prisco will always be my guy. He went 0-2 in his championship game picks, but an optimist would say that just means he's due. The night is darkest just before the dawn, etc. etc.So, who's he picking inPrisco:The pick: Chiefs 35, 30It should be noted thatKC is -3on the spread, so that meansPrisco has them covering. He better hope he's right because, if not, I'll get to chirp him relentle sly for an entire offseason 4. The NBA is going to have an All-Star Game but players don't want one For some reason or another, the NBA is really determined to have an All-Star Game this season. After initially canceling the 2021 All-Star Game due to COVID concerns,Details have yet to be finalized but it's believed thatAll-Star Weekend will still include skill competitions like the dunk contest and 3-point shootoutThe All-Star game was initially set to be held in Indianapolis before being canceled, but Indy is now hosting the NCAA Tournament (the Pacers will host the 2024 ASG instead)The NBA/NBAPA see the All-Star Game as a way to raise money for HBCU's and COVID-19 relief while also recouping some of its Cam Talbot Jersey financial lo ses from the pandemicIt should be noted that not all players seem to be on board with the idea -- including the player whose voice matters most.LeBron James:Kings' guardHere's a question that's begging to be asked: Will the league fine or discipline players that choose to opt-out of attending the All-Star Game? Given the concerns that some players have expre sed, it might reflect poorly on the league if they force players to attend the ASG. But the league will also look pretty foolish if they decide to hold the ASG only to have a bunch of stars say "no thanks." In any case, here's Hope these guys didn't schedule a vacation for early March. Odds & Ends in a win over the Nuggets last night sparked a brawl and landed him an eight-game suspension owner Jim Irsay wants fans to understand that, during his return to the tennis court this week What to watch this weekend , 10 p.m.| LAC -5| TV: ESPN , 10 p.m.| CGY -125 | TV: NHL Network , 6:30 p.m. | KC -3 | TV: CBS The best thing I saw yesterday After the Rangers waived Tony DeAngelo following a postgame fight with a teammate earlier this week, in the tunnel last night after the Blueshirts' win over the Capitals. Click here Click here Click here 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum