Le forum de l'hébreu

Forum créé le 28/1/2008 08:21 et administré par Serge Frydman

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
ymakerpi8d
Posté le:
26/7/2023 05:08
Sujet du message:
Broncos place franchise tag on safety Ju
Répondre            
Email:
lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

The are placing the franchise tag on starting safety . The projected franchise tag salary for the safety position is roughly $12.7 million, . President of football operations and Mike Webster Jersey general manager John Elway acknowledged that the team is still hoping to reach a long-term agreement with Simmons."We remain focused on reaching a long-term contract agreement with Justin, and he's a big priority for us. This is a placeholder in that proce s and our goal is the same to make sure that Justin Stephon Tuitt Jersey is a Bronco for a long time," .Simmons in December that he hoped to return as well."If I could choose, I would stay. If the contracts were the same (from) all 32 teams, I'd stay in Denver. It's a no-brainer. But it just has to work out on both ends of the spectrum," Simmons said. Simmons, 26, Eli Rogers Jersey recorded 93 tackles, four interceptions, and 15 pa s deflections last season. He was named a second team All-Pro after playing every defensive snap for the second consecutive season. The Broncos added him with a third-round pick in the 2016 NFL Draft.In December, CBS Sports' Joel Corry included the young defensive back among his . Simmons picked the right time to play his best football, his contract Mel Blount Jersey year. The 2016 third round pick is thriving in first year head coach Vic Fangio's defense. Broncos strong safety , who is 31, signed a three-year contract averaging $11 million per year with $23 million fully guaranteed in free agency this year. Simmons, who recently Ramon Foster Jersey turned 26, will surely be looking to better those marks in a long term deal. Simmons is the latest in a spur of franchise tag decisions. The placed the franchise tag on edge rusher and the placed the franchise tag on tight end . Click here Click here Click here 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum