Le forum de l'hébreu

Forum créé le 28/1/2008 08:21 et administré par Serge Frydman

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
ymakerpi8d
Posté le:
26/7/2023 05:07
Sujet du message:
Former Lions receiver Marvin Jones agree
Répondre            
Email:
lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

The had Joe Morgan Jersey a busy second day of legal tampering, as they agreed to terms with former cornerback on a . Just hours later, however, they made an even bigger splash by agreeing to terms with former wide receiver on a two-year deal, according to . reported the deal is worth $14.5 million and includes $9.2 million fully guaranteed.Jones, who just turned 31 last week, caught a career-high 76 pa ses for 978 yards and nine touchdowns in 2020. His time with the Lions has been impre sive, as he has recorded nine receiving touchdowns in three out of five seasons in Detroit. Jones played in all 16 Rickey Henderson Jersey games for the first time in three years last season, and showed no signs of slowing down. While there are several intriguing options at wide receiver on the open market, Jones' consistency, playmaking ability and experience certainly stands out. Additionally, he's the who has Jed Lowrie Jersey caught at least nine touchdown pa ses in each of the last two seasons.Originally drafted by the in the fifth round of the 2012 NFL Draft out of Cal, Jones caught 134 pa ses for 1,729 yards and 15 touchdowns for the Bengals in 43 career games. In 2016, the Lions inked Jones to a new deal in free agency, and he immediately improved. In his first season in Detroit, Jones caught 55 pa ses for a career-high 930 yards and four touchdowns, and then recorded his only 1,000-yard season Reggie Jackson Jersey in 2017 with nine touchdown catches to go along with it. The Jaguars' offense is beginning to take shape under first-year head coach Urban Meyer. The Jaguars are expected to select former Dave Henderson Jersey Clemson quarterback Trevor Lawrence with the No. 1 overall pick in the 2021 NFL Draft, they franchise-tagged left tackle and have a solid wide receiving corps with D.J. Chark, Laviska Shenault Jr. and now Jones. The Jags also have , and as pending free agents. Click here Click here Click here 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum