Le forum de l'hébreu

Forum créé le 28/1/2008 08:21 et administré par Serge Frydman

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
ymakerpi8d
Posté le:
26/7/2023 05:06
Sujet du message:
Beer vendor arrested after charging fan
Répondre            
Email:
lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

Paying money to see the 2019 Miami Dolphins play football is already a Phil Hughes Jersey giant rip-off, but one fan was scammed beyond belief during Sunday's contest against the .That fan checked his bank account after buying two beers at the game and discovered he had been charged a whopping total of $724.The beer vendor swiped the fan's credit card using a personal card reader, not the device that Hard Rock Stadium provides to vendors, .Soon after the transaction Michael Pineda Jersey was proce sed, the fan was alerted to the exorbitant charge, which came attached with the vendor's name. That vendor, 33-year-old Nathaniel Collier, worked for Rocket Man -- a subcontracting company that places vendors at sporting events and concerts -- and was not an employee of the Dolphins or Hard Rock Stadium. After the fleeced fan alerted authorities, Minnesota Twins Custom Jersey Collier was promptly arrested by police and fired by Rocket Man. Safe to say it wasn't exactly the crime of the century.Collier, who had been Glen Perkins Jersey an employee of Rocket Man for over a year, now faces charges of grand theft and using a skimming device. As for the fan, they received a full refund for the purchase -- meaning they ultimately got two stadium beers for free, which isn't the worst deal in the world! However, you're probably going to need a lot Rod Carew Jersey more than two free beers to sit through a Dolphins game this year. Click here Click here Click here 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum