Le forum de l'hébreu

Forum créé le 28/1/2008 08:21 et administré par Serge Frydman

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
ymakerpi8d
Posté le:
26/7/2023 05:05
Sujet du message:
Bruce Allen denies engaging in Trent Wil
Répondre            
Email:
lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

It has been almost Jose Fernandez Jersey three months, and there have been no developments in the saga. The ' star left tackle failed to appear at mandatory minicamp on June 4, and has been absent from all team activities ever since.Team president Bruce Allen has never wavered in his belief that the Redskins will be able to resolve whatever internal i sues Williams has with the franchise. With just over a week before the first regular season game, however, there still has seemingly been no movement.Erin Hawksworth of 106.7 The Fan initially reported that Williams . CBS NFL Insider Jason La Canfora then reported that .Williams' i sues with the Redskins are not financial at all. He told his teammates that he demanded a trade or his release from the team due to their handling of a recent medical situation, and has vowed not to play for them again. Ahead of the Redskins' final preseason game, Sherree Burru s of NBC 4 Sports sat down Starlin Castro Jersey with Allen to discu s the Williams saga, and he wouldn't even confirm if Williams' i sues stemmed from a medical or financial problem, wouldn't reveal the last time he talked with his seven-time Pro Bowler and said that he still believes Williams will play for the Redskins in 2019. "I THINK TRENT'S GONNA PLAY FOOTBALL" team president Bruce Allen goes 1-on-1 with to talk about the latest with Trent Williams' holdout. Tomorrow, Allen talks about Jay Gruden's job security as well Wei-Yin Chen Jersey as his own, only on NBC4 Sports (@NBC4Sports) When Burru s asked Allen if Williams would one day return to the Redskins, Allen confirmed that his left tackle was not mulling anything like retirement."Well I think Trent is going to play football, yes," Allen said. "We Miami Marlins Custom Jersey had a surprising retirement this week in the NFL and I don't see Trent retiring." Burru s then followed up by asking if the Redskins had engaged in trade talks or if Williams would play for another team. Allen was quick and confident in his response:"No, it will be with us."Just last week, concerning a trade offer from the defending Super Bowl champions.According to Kevin Sheehan of The Team 980 in Washington, the were for Williams, but they were told by the Redskins that it was not enough. JP Finlay of NBC Sports Washington . Shortly after the report surfaced, Ian Rapoport of the Andre Dawson Jersey Network and referred to it as "unequivocally not true."While the Redskins believe Williams could change his mind and return to the team, La Canfora reports that . He does not trust Allen or the medical team in Washington, and has made it known that he does not intend to play for the Redskins again.It would appear that the two sides are still at an impa se, and there is currently no end in sight. Click here Click here Click here 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum